DIY Remote Control (Android App)Intelligent Programmable Induction Robot
The toy is based on the basic principles of artificial intelligence and can be controlled by simple programming codes. You build him yourself (easy-peasy if you are over 8) and program him on your computer, android tablet, or smartphone. Comes out of the box pre-programmed with Assembly Checker and Program #1, so the fun starts immediately.
- App Programmable Coding Robot
- 360-degree rotation, move forward, backwards, turn left, right, and dance according to APP control.
- It can connect directly with Bluetooth.
- Age Range: 8~13 Years, Ideal for young programmers and engineers
- Self-assembly toys- practice kid’s problem-solving skills and hands-on skill
- Easy Assembly, follow step-by-step instructions, the moving parts and connectors just as gears, board, feet, and body can be easily removed after assembly.
- The robot is made up of high-quality ABS plastic, non-toxic, harmless, sturdy, and durable.
- APP remote control- download the APP to code and control the robot
- Gravity sensor- control the direction of the robot through gravity sensing
- APP code mode- develop kids’ logical thinking and coding ability
- Kids can start having fun right away
- Great for fine motor skill development
- Perfect gift for your kids
This App coding robot helps our children get STEM skills, develop an interest in AI learning, improve their logical thinking, and learn computational programming and self-assembly through Video instruction.
- Product Size: 15x 13.8 X 16cm
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Please note this App is for Android only
- Includes a description manual, and all you need to add is 4 AAA batteries (Not included) and some common hand tools.
- SKU: OC0499145
- EAN: 1600149563396
- Country of origin: China
For a sample demo, please visit youtube Video: